chocolate cake with ketchup. You never said how much so I would put a little dollop. 😝
3 facts about me:
I’m left–handed, or wrong handed as my dad calls me. 😂
I have befriended several Hutterite kids.
I love to take pictures of the outdoors
I find that with these awards you need to nominate an up surd amount of people, I don’t have a lot of followers so instead of making someone do this award for the 100459400th time, it’s your choice. So in short, if you are reading this and you want to do the award, I will leave 5 questions. Also, I got the idea of not nominating people directly from Esther, thank you Esther 🙂.
- The worst book you have ever read? “Call of the wild” by Jack London
- The weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Snails
- What’s a food item you really want to try? Grilled cheese with tomatoes and bacon
- If you could go to any country in the world where would it be? It would be a tie between London England, or anywhere in Germany
- Cookies or Scones? Cookies. For. Sure.
1. What is your favorite meal for dinner? Spaghetti!
2. What is your favorite kind of fruit juice? I really like this one I had at Subway, it has pineapple, mango, and lime in it. It’s DELICIOUS.
3. What is your favorite type of music? I’m like pop or alternative.
4. What is your favorite room in your house? Why? The “foyer” (it isn’t really a foyer, that’s why I have quote marks) because hats where our piano is.
5. If you could become fluent in one language in an instant, what language would you choose? German.
Even more facts about me!
I might go on a road trip to Texas with my family in the spring
I have a record player
I do my school work on my bed 90% of the time. lol
What is your favourite sport to watch?
Have you ever made a home made slip and slide?
Do you know who Millie Bobby Brown is? If so, how did you hear of her?
Do you like staying in hotels?
What is your favourite scent?
Thank you so much for being sooooo patient. Oh! I almost forgot,
This is my favourite post out of mine:
See ya next time!